Church of Prophecy Marker Association
Since its beginning in 1941, the purpose and function of the Church of Prophecy Marker Association has broadened from it original ministry context. The spirit of the auxiliary attests to the necessity of the CPMA becoming a vital force in every local church and community. Its ministry is imperative to the future progress of the Church, and its ability to assist is necessary to the ushering forward of Biblical perfection.
Currently, the CPMA department of the Church operates a six-
- To build, beautify, and maintain Church markers: local churches, State/National/General Headquarters buildings and properties
- To keep the vision of the Church as revealed clear in the minds of the Church membership
- To "...make all men see..."(Ephesians 3:9) the mystery of The Church of God
- To be living markers or testaments of Jesus Christ and promote the perfection of the Church; "...his wife hath made herself ready..." (Revelation 19:7)
- To preach and teach the history, purpose, and doctrine of the Church -
past, present, and future.
- To boost CPMA membership and organize fund-
raising plans to promote monthly offerings
The Church of Prophecy Marker Association has proven to be a great blessing to the Church in helping Her draw closer to fulfilling the Great Commission. We can see that this auxiliary has been given by God to help direct the Church in accomplishing the intended goal -
The Church of God must press toward perfection. An old slogan for us to consider is, "Being ready for the Lord's return is having the work all done. If each CPMA leader is clear and excited about this ministry, the people will be the same. The spirit of the auxiliary to quickly take hold of the Church and people will begin to understand from the Scripture that "...without a vision the people perish..." (Proverbs 29:18).